Village Sponsorship Pack- Diamond
The ultimate assistance pack that supports a minimum of twenty two (22) farmers, depending on their actual needs.
Ideal for larger businesses, organisation or institutes who want to make a significant difference within a cocoa faming village.
This pack is a two (2) year program and Includes:
- Farmer tool requirements for at least 22 farmers
- Women's harvest tools for at least 22 lady farmers
- Personal safety equipment (ie; masks, gloves, boots, and coats)
- Cocoa tree replacement or rehabilitation for 200 Trees (per farm), including shade trees
- Fertilizer mix, compost & pest management materials for 2 years
- Soil testing
- In class training at a training centre and in-field training by a "Cocoa Carer"
- Support and guidance for 2 years by a "Cocoa Carer".
- Compost house, compost machine and post hole digger.
(Year one will involve 10-11 farmers with an additional 11-12 added in the second year)
- Choose the desired package to suit your budget
- When Cocoa Care receives your support funds they will be allocated to at least 20 farmers identified as requiring significant assistance. In some cases, where families require less support to get on their feet, one Diamond Pack can support more than twenty families.
- You will be advised of the fund allocation via email.
- You can then monitor the progress of your sponsorship via the supporters access page on this web site.