Cocoa Tree Rehabilitation Pack
This pack is a one (1) year program and includes:
- Best quality, high productivity "budwood" grafting materials
- Tree rehabilitation tools (one set for every 250 trees supported)
- Personal Safety Equipment (one set of every 250 trees supported)
- Integrated pest management materials and foliar fertilizer
- "Cocoa Carer" labour and materials for grafting trees.
- In-field training with a "Cocoa Carer."
- Manual hole digger for compost (for every 250 trees sponsored)
- Fertilizer mix
- Pest management materials
- Support from a "Cocoa Carer".
- Choose your desired package to suit your budget
- When "Cocoa Care" receives your support funds they will be allocated to one of the farmers identified on the website who requires cocoa tree rehabilitation. To minimize overhead and logistics costs, a minimum of 250 trees will be rehabilitated at one time.
- You will be advised of the fund allocation via email.
- You can then monitor the progress of your sponsorship via the supporters access page on this web site.
If you would like to support a particular farmer listed on the "meet the farmers" page, please contact us via the contact page.
Click here to view the second year program
Note to corporate sponsors: if you would like marketing materials to promote your cocoa sustainability program please contact us at: email@example.com