Soil Rehabilitation Pack
Soil condition, soil nutrition and general soil health are part of the basic foundation of a sustainable cocoa farm. In most cases, Indonesian cocoa farmers have not sufficiently understood the importance of the soil and have not invested in its maintenance.
This pack is a one (1) year program and includes:
- Soil testing (based on an area equivalent to 100 trees)
- Soil rehabilitation tools (one set for every 100 trees supported)
- Fertilizer mix to restore macro-nutients
- Compost (5kg per tree)
- Farm labour support for compost application
- In-field training by a "Cocoa Carer."
- Choose your desired package to suit your budget
- When Cocoa Care receives your support funds they will be allocated to one of the farmers identified on the website who requires soil rehabilitation. To minimize overhead and logistics costs, a minimum area equivalent to 100 trees will be treated at one time.
- You will be advised of the fund allocation via email.
- You can then monitor the progress of your sponsorship via the supporters access page on this web site.