Re-plant Cocoa Trees (2nd Year Program)
Care for new cocoa trees in their important second year of development prior to first production.
This pack is a one (1) year program and includes:
- Fertilizer mix to maintain soil macro nutrients for new cocoa trees
- Compost (5kg per cocoa tree)
- Manual hole digger for compost application (one for every 250 trees sponsored)
- Integrated pest management materials
By the end of the second year, the trees should already have their first cocoa pods.
- Choose your desired package to suit your budget
- When "Cocoa Care" receives your support funds they will be allocated to one of the farmers who require second year maintenance of their new trees. To minimize overhead and logistics costs, a minimum of 250 trees will be treated at one time.
- You will be advised by email which farmer will receive your support.
- You can then monitor the progress of your sponsorship via the supporters access page on this web site.
If you would like to support a particular farmer listed on the "meet the farmers" page, please contact us via the contact page or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to corporate sponsors: if you would like marketing materials to promote your cocoa sustainability program please contact us at: email@example.com
See more: Seedling