Date of Birth: 1952
Family: Wife: Hj. Sudihati (S.Sosial), Children: Vanilia Primadani (S. Economics), Bayu Kurniawan (S. Technical).
Location: Liliriaja, Soppeng, Sulawesi
- Suprapto has 30 years experience with the Indonesian agricultural extension service and during this time supported the ACDI / Voca Success Alliance cocoa program and for 8 years supported the Mars, Incorporated cocoa yield monitor.
- Suprapto was also involved with the ACIAR / ICCRI / Mars research work to identify and validate better quality cocoa trees.
- Suprapto retired from his public service position and now supports Cocoa Care as the Field Impact Monitor, who routinely monitors the progress and real impacts of our on-farm activities.
- He also supports the Cocoa Care team of cocoa carers to conducts soil and leaf samples, identify pests and diseases, prepare, harvest & maintenance schedules and provides general support to cocoa farmers.
- Suprapto is also a cocoa farmer and routinely looks after his own farm.