Date of Birth: 1979
Family: Wife: Nurhayati and one son, Resky Aditya (3 years old)
Location: Marioriwawo, Soppeng, South Sulawesi
- Area: 1.0 Hectare in two plots. 0.5 ha + 0.5 ha about 100M apart.
- Both areas are flat with less than ideal soil.
- The cocoa is planted in a 3M x 3M pattern and, while one plot side grafted in 2009, the other plot is not taken care of at all and requires significant investment.
- There is no shade provided.
- Cocoa pod borer and black pod are the major pests and disease issues.
- Very basic farm practices are applied.
- The farm needs consistent application of good agricultural practices and ongoing soil management.
- The second 0.5 ha plot requires clearing and replanting.
- Total harvest per year = 800 kg/ha from both plots.
- Supriadi and Nurhayati hope to achieve 2 tonne per ha.
Photo of Supriadi with his wife Nurhayati and their son.
- The farm was given to Supriadi by his parents and one of the 0.5 ha plots was side grafted in 2009.
- Nurhayati is also active in the farm mainly helping with the harvesting, farm sanitation and post harvest processing.
|In Field Training||Completed|
|In Class Training||Completed|
|Tall pruning tool / pole||Completed|
|Personal Safety Equipment||Completed|
|Pest Management Materials||In progress|
|Seedlings (80+/-)||Need Sponsor|
|Waiting for Sponsorship|
|Financial Mgmt Training||Waiting|
|Sponsor a Woman’s Pack||Click Here|