Date of Birth: 1964
Family: Wife: Wahyuni. Children: Dicky Wahyudi, 16 year old boy. M. Adriasyah, 13 year old boy. Airah, 2 year old girl.
Location: Morioriwawo, Soppeng, South Sulawesi
- Area: 1.05 Hectares in two plots. 0.8ha + 0.25ha
- Both farms are close to each other and have flat land with fertile soil.
- The cocoa is planted on a 3 M x 3 M pattern and the trees were side grafted 6 years ago.
- Cocoa pod borer and black pod are the main pest and disease issues.
- Only basic farm practices applied and requires improvement.
- Low levels of fertilizer are applied as funds allow.
- Approximately 150 of the trees are dead and need replacing.
- Consistent application of GAP is required along with good soil management.
- There are 150 dead cocoa trees that require replacing.
Photo of Kusnadi and his wife Wahyuni with their daughter Airah.
- Total harvest per year = +/- 500kg.
- The cocoa farm was passed to Kasnudi by his mothers family.
- Wahyuni helps in the farm specifically at harvest and bean drying times in addition to managing the family home. Wahyuni has no additional job outside the farm and home.
Photo of Kusnadi & Wahyuni's house.
|In Field Training||Completed|
|In Class Training||Completed|
|Tall pruning tool / pole||Completed|
|Personal Safety Equipment||Completed|
|Pest Management Materials||In Progress|
|Seedlings (x 150)||Completed|
|Financial Mgmt Training||Waiting|